Job Title: Team Administrator
Reports to: PA to Senior Management Team
Direct Reports: None
Main Purpose of the Job
Based in our London office as part of a wider administrative team, you will provide administrative support to senior staff and their wider teams. As part of your responsibilities you are required to undertake reception duties on a roster basis to support the wider business.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Day-to-day administrative tasks such as photocopying, scanning and demonstrating the ability to delegate to appropriate department/s when necessary, e.g. for organising large volume printing, photocopying, document production.
- Diary Management, including confirming meetings, rearranging meetings, making tentative appointments etc.
- Assisting the broader team with routine and ad-hoc administrative tasks relating to the operation of the team/office, including:
- Organising of travel; making bookings at the most convenient, best price possible
- Organising of events; room bookings and refreshments
- Managing submission of travel invoices and expense claims, and maintenance/filing of copies.
- Supporting document management activity, including closing of files, archiving and ensuring compliance with Company processes. Ensuring that all relevant documents are filed electronically and paper-based, as required.
- Support with billing process
Preparation of key documents and correspondence
- Ensuring compliance with the Business Management System, where required
- Organisation and Maintenance of case file documentation
- Preparation of relevant invoices, and arrangement of payment.
- Assisting the PA to the Management Team with internal project or matter related ad-hoc duties. internal project or matter related ad-hoc duties.
- Supporting teams with bid activities when required.
- Duties may include but are not limited to uploading files to deal rooms and sharepoint; printing, filing and archiving; arranging for files and bundles to be couriered; and supporting ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
- Reception Duties
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies arranging for confidential waste to be shredded
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area
· Educated to GSCE/ NVQ level 4 or above, or equivalent.
· Educated to A levels or above
· Previous Administrative Experience
· Excellent IT-literacy, proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
· Previous experience of working within the engineering sector
· Previous experience in reception work
· The ability to demonstrate knowledge and awareness of operating within a busy administrative function.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· The ability to plan, schedule and arrange own activities to accomplish objectives.
· A collaborative approach, effectively working with others to achieve team success.
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.