Job Title: Team Administrator
Reports to: PA to Senior Management Team
Direct Reports: None
Main Purpose of the Job
Based in our London office as part of a wider administrative team, you will provide administrative support to senior staff and their wider teams. As part of your responsibilities you are required to undertake reception duties on a roster basis to support the wider business.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Day-to-day administrative tasks such as photocopying, scanning and demonstrating the ability to delegate to appropriate department/s when necessary, e.g. for organising large volume printing, photocopying, document production.
- Diary Management, including confirming meetings, rearranging meetings, making tentative appointments etc.
- Assisting the broader team with routine and ad-hoc administrative tasks relating to the operation of the team/office, including:
- Managing submission of travel invoices and expense claims, and maintenance/filing of copies.
- Supporting document management activity, including closing of files, archiving and ensuring compliance with Company processes. Ensuring that all relevant documents are filed electronically and paper-based, as required.
- Support secretaries with billing process including printing and distributing billing guides, delivering invoices to and from billing team and supporting client specific billing and reporting activities such as formatting narratives and report documents.
- Organising of travel; making bookings at the most convenient, best price possible
- Organising of events; room bookings and refreshments
Preparation of key documents and correspondence
- Ensuring compliance with the Business Management System, where required
- Organisation and Maintenance of case file documentation
- Preparation of relevant invoices, and arrangement of payment.
- Assisting the PA to the Management Team with internal project or matter related ad-hoc duties. internal project or matter related ad-hoc duties.
- Supporting teams with bid activities when required.
- Duties may include but are not limited to uploading files to deal rooms and sharepoint; printing, filing and archiving; arranging for files and bundles to be couriered; and supporting ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies arranging for confidential waste to be shredded
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area
Previous experience of working within the engineering sector