Purpose of the Role
- Optimisation of our system blueprint for further Group company roll outs, interfacing with 3rd party tools/solutions including automation
- Ensure performance, functionality, and reliability of the system as part of our application support strategy
We are looking for applicants with skills across the areas of:
- ability to perform own system evaluation
- business requirements gathering Improvement*
- drive simplification & standardization of business processes
- strive to provide the best user experience possible for the end user Development*
- ability to design, configure and implement new or improved functionality
- ensure maximum value from 3rd party consultancy visits via deliverable management, functional specifications, maintenance of issues logs Projects*
- opportunity to lead and manage projects from inception to completion.
- Work on planning, designing and deploying application changes, collaborating and working cohesively with Development teams, Business Process Owners and IT teams e.g. year end update of reporting structures
- Help communicate with end users regarding system issues and update on overall progress/status and maintain a trusted communication channel with the user population
- Apply accounting and auditing principles and techniques to ensure that data integrity, internal controls, and audit trails are maintained throughout all applications
- Develop, review and execute system test Scripts, perform end-to-end testing of business processes.
- Design, develop user training guides/material/documentation and conduct training for end users on how to effectively use systems features and related applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Technology or related field.
- minimum 2-3 yrs. experience in Business & Financial Systems analysis, design and application support
- minimum 1-2 yrs. experience working with Unit4 Business World/Agresso ERP Financial modules
- Professional services industry experience is a plus, as is data migration
- Flexible, self-directed and motivated individual, able to accommodate to shifting priorities.
- Requires excellent communication, written skills, strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently, follow through and complete tasks with a minimum of oversight
- Work effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment and must be a team player
- Genuine curiosity and eagerness to learn how things are done