We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Highways Engineer who will be an integral member of the highways team working on all types of highways schemes from feasibility through to implementation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Design responsibility for Highways and Infrastructure projects.
- Utilisation of local staff, Pell Frischmann Contractor staff in other offices, and sub consultants
- Manage design for projects.
- Collate project information and liaise with the Client and client team as required
- Supervise site based work as required.
- Supervise and delegate to subordinates and others as required
- Provide technical input into major / minor highway and infrastructure schemes.
- Coordinate and Liaise with other PF offices
- Maintain a good understanding of all relevant standards, Codes of Practice, Health & Safety Legislation and current relevant design methods.
- Comply with all Company Procedures and Work Instructions
- Execute site-based or head office functions, liaising with the clients and other contractor’s staff to collect project specific information as required by the Project Manager.
- Check/approve own and other staff work, including third party design proposals, as identified in the Project Quality Plan on assigned projects.
- Carry out other duties identified in the Project Management Plan or as required by the Project Manager on assigned projects.
- Supervise technical work of other staff as required.
- Assist in monitoring, planning and forecasting utilisation of own discipline team members.