Job Title: Senior Highway Engineer
Reports to: Divisional Director
Main Purpose of the Job
Project leadership of various highway designs in both the private and public sectors. A key focus will be the overseeing, technical expertise and leadership of highway design from feasibility and inception right through to detailed design and construction input. Based in our Birmingham Office you will ideally possess over 5-8 years post qualification experience.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Development, leadership and delivery of local highway designs
- Co-ordination of resources to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Identify potential clients and liaise with the Regional Director to define market and client development strategies
- Ensure bids submitted reflect client requirements and are prepared and submitted in compliance with PF procedures
- Develop/maintain departmental systems and procedures
- Some line management responsibility for a team.
What Qualifications, Experience & Skills are; Essential or Preferred to be successful in the role?