Job Title: Project Administrator
Reports to: Divisional Director and Technical Directors
Direct Reports: None
Main Purpose of the Job
Based in our Central London office you will provide administrative and financial support to the traffic and transport team project managers delivering transport planning and land development activities. You will also act as the Local Quality representative for the London Traffic &Transport Team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
· Liaison with Pell Frischmann team members, accounts / finance team and external third-party suppliers.
· Organise and instruct traffic surveys and other third party data (such as highway boundary and topographical surveys) from external suppliers, including maintaining the external supplier details.
· Document Control and Document Issue including compiling and proofing technical reports for the technical team.
· Financial Data Input, including setting up projects and monitoring project progress,
· Assisting the directors with general project and finance admin
· Preparation and raising of invoices including back-up documentation
· Collate project financial data and report to project managers
· Act as Local Quality Representative for the London Traffic &Transport Team
· Day to day maintenance of Local Business Management Systems
· Carry out and report audits of Business Management Systems
· Promote compliance with Business Management Systems
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
The above provides an outline of the role and responsibilities required at present. This is not a comprehensive list and other tasks will be required as the role progresses