Job Title: IT Administrator (Customer Support)
Reports to: Regional IT Manager
Direct Reports: None
Main Purpose of the Job
Based in our Wakefield office, we are seeking a Customer Support focused IT Administrator to work within the existing IT Services Team and provide support to our users across the Company. The successful candidate will work alongside the IT Managers and IT Administrators to fully support strategic objectives.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Act as a first line point of contact for phone calls, emails and self-service tickets from internal staff regarding IT issues, queries and requests.
- 1st / 2nd line support and troubleshooting of IT-related problems relating to hardware and software.
- Maintaining Laptops, PCs and user devices .
- Work to established Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicator targets (such as Average Response times and Average Fix Times).
- Escalate unresolved calls to the relevant support personnel.
- Log all calls in the Service Desk system
- Take ownership of user issues, follow up the status on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information.
- Arrangement of external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in-house.
- Populating the IT Support knowledge base with known solutions and sharing good practise.
- Some travel to other offices in the region.
- Some infrastructure and operational support working alongside the wider IT Services Team.
The above provides an outline of the role and responsibilities required at present. This is not a comprehensive list and other tasks will be required as the role progresses