Job Title: Graduate Engineer
Reports to: Principal Engineer
Direct Reports: n/a
Main Purpose of the Job
Based in our Bishop’s Stortford office you will support our design teams delivering projects in the Rail and Civil Structures sectors. You will provide technical support to design teams delivering infrastructure projects. Successful candidates will benefit from appropriate training and support for their professional development.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Site Surveys & Inspections
Preparation of Drawings and Specifications
• Honours Degree in Civil Engineering 2(i) or above is essential
• Masters Degree in Civil Engineering 2(i) or above is preferred
• Working experience is essential
• Work / summer placement experience in the industry would be preferred
• Good Written English and communication skills are essential
• Evidence of ICE involvement would be advantageous
The above provides an outline of the role and responsibilities required at present.
This is not a comprehensive list and other tasks will be required as the role progresses.