Job Title: Graduate/Assistant Civil Engineer
Reports to: Senior Engineer
Direct Reports: None
Main Purpose of the Job
To manage own workload and support the delivery of projects on time and in accordance with client requirements. Work is likely to be predominantly on wastewater or clean water projects, either infrastructure or non-infrastructure.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Support implementation of projects to fully meet the client requirements, in accordance with relevant standards.
- Support preparation of designs, drawings and schedules in own discipline.
- Support the preparation of scheme evaluations, design statements, tender documents and any other required deliverables.
- Develop an understanding of all relevant standards, Codes of Practice, Health & Safety Legislation and current relevant design best practice.
- Develop an understanding of BIM standards such as BS1192, PAS1192 and ISO19650.
- Engage, where possible, in client, contractor and third party liaison, including review of third party design proposals.
- Develop a good understanding of BMS procedures.
|Working towards CEng MICE (Chartered status)|
|2 years experience in design, ideally in the Water Sector. Previous experience of working on projects with a central 3D model and ideally experience working on a BIM level 2 project.|
|Knowledge of the following software tools:Autodesk products i.e. Civils3D, Plant3D, Revit and Navisworks. Common Data Environments i.e. ProjectWise, BIM 360, etc.|