Job Title: Associate/Associate Director - Drainage and Flood Risk
Reports to: Technical Director (London)
Main Purpose of the Job
The Land Development team in Pell Frischmann’s London office is currently recruiting for a drainage and flood risk engineer at Associate/Associate Director level to head the team and play a leading part in the direction and capabilities of the Land Development, Transport & Highways and Structures Team.
The team works on a diverse portfolio of projects incorporating flood risk, flood alleviation, drainage strategy and drainage infrastructure elements for a broad range of predominantly private sector clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributing to developing a specialist flood risk management and drainage team alongside the Technical Director and Head of Land Development.
- Project management of flooding and drainage related projects for strategic land owners, developers and other PF clients;
- Proven ability to prepare and present flood risk and drainage evidence at both ‘Examination in Public’ and Public Inquiries for a variety of projects;
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and organisational skills;
- Line management and mentoring of individuals;
- Carrying out own discipline technical and other work as required on assigned projects;
- Technical quality of work from team (own discipline); and
- Assisting development of business growth strategies, delivery of internal and external client presentations and generating leads.