Board of Directors
Pell Frischmann is a diverse engineering, development and management consultancy delivering innovative solutions for public and private clients world-wide. Annually, we are responsible for more than £1 Billion of construction projects.
As one of the world's largest privately owned engineering firms, our experience stretches throughout the wide scope of the construction market, including: airports, bridges, building structures, environment and process technology, fire engineering, highways, IT and Telecommunications, land development and regeneration, power, rail, sustainability, traffic and transportation, water and wastewater and waste management.
Our multi-disciplinary capability enables us to evaluate a project’s unique requirements, including site constraints, sustainability and stakeholder needs. Our ability to deliver quality, innovative and iconic projects has been recognised in the number of awards we have received including the 2006 Queens Award for Enterprise.
Our head office in London is supported by 8 other regional offices throughout the UK and major operations in the Middle East, India and Eastern Europe.
- Service and Integrity - We aim to satisfy Clients with superior quality, integrity, value and service.
- Environmental Concern - We respect our social and physical environment and promote sustainable development.
- Health and Safety - We ensure a healthy and safe working environment for our staff, partners and customers.
- Good Employer - We endeavour to make Pell Frischmann a company that employees are proud to work for.
- Fair Return - We aim to provide a fair rate of return to our shareholders.